The ODIN Works ATLAS family is true innovation when it comes to muzzle devices. The ATLAS features a 3-piece modular design that makes installation simple and fast. The core and the cap are machined from 416R stainless steel and black nitrided while the sleeve is made from titanium. Timing and tuning is done with the titanium sleeve, no shims or crush washers needed.
- Titanium sleeve
- Isonited 416R Stainless Steel
- ATLAS 5
- For 5.56 (22 cal) 1/2-28 threading
- Length: 2.56"
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Diameter: 1"
- ATLAS 6.5
- For 6.5 or 6mm caliber 5/8-24 threading
- Length: 3"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Diameter: 1"
- ATLAS 7
- For 7.62 (30 cal) 5/8-24 threading
- Length: 3.06"
- Weight: 4.39 oz
- ATLAS 9
- For 9mm AR builds
- Choose from 1/2-28 threading or 1/2-36
- No shims or crush washers are needed.
- A medium thread locking fluid can be used.
- Using a 7/8 wrench tighten body of Atlas to the barrel.
- Slide sleeve onto the Atlas body with top indexing mark toward the chamber.
- For initial installation it is recommended that the index mark and hole are straight up.
- While holding sleeve in place tighten on the cap using a 7/8 wrench.
- While holding the cap in place lightly tighten the 3 setscrews on the front of the cap.
- To counter right or left muzzle movement: loosen front set screws.
- Loosen cap.
- Rotate the sleeve a small amount.
- Rotate top hole and index mart slightly in the direction that the muzzle is moving.
- Tighten cap and front set screws.
- To counter muzzle rise: drill out top hole a very small amount. Repeat if needed.